Please follow the indication to reset your Password.
1. Select Recover Password
2. Enter your registered phone number and select validate
3. A code will be sent to your registered phone number instantly to validate your registered phone.
4. Enter the validated code
5. Select a new password
6. All Set
Funding your Blackbet account is now a lot easier. You can make deposits using:
Making a Deposit Using Debit/Credit Cards
1. Click on the Debit/Credit Card option on the deposit page.
2. Enter the amount you want to deposit and click on Make Payment.
3. Enter you card details and click on Pay.
4. Follow the Prompt/Enter your OTP.
5. Once the transaction is completed, your Blackbet account will be credited immediately.
Note that the minimum deposit sum for card deposits are N 500.
Making a Deposit Using Bank Transfer
1. Click on the Bank Account option on the deposit page.
2. Select your preferred bank.
3. Copy the preferred account details and make a transfer of your deposit sum to that account number.
4. Take a screenshot of your debit alert or proof of payment and forward it to us via Whatsapp, Live Chat, or email ([email protected]).
5. You can find the Whatsapp icon at the top of our mobile site.
6. You can find the Live Chat icon at the bottom right side of our desktop site.
7. You Blackbet account will be credited once we receive your proof of payment.
Making a Deposit Using USSD Transfer
GTBank, mCASH and First Bank users can now fund their Blackbet account using USSD codes
First Bank: *894*89425225*AMOUNT#
We encourage responsible gambling and have put in measures to ensure only safe gambling is carried out on this platform. Please only gamble with funds that you can afford to lose. We do our best to make sure all the information that we provide on this site is correct. However from time to time mistakes may be made and we will not be held liable.
Blackbet Ltd is licensed by the the National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) to conduct on-line sports betting.
Blackbet is not affiliated or connected with any sports teams, event organisers or players displayed on its website, nor with any mobile brand licensed.